Here’s how it works…
This is NOT where we start pitching & getting all technical about the wonders of Immersive Technology. At this point let’s keep it simple, you don’t need any more complications during the pandemic! You can find our Prices Here & FAQ’s Here. (04-07-21 presently being updated to adapt to continually changing customer requirements from the ‘events’ of 2020/21!)
Here’s our 3 step process to see if it works both ways
- We meet on site or online
- We get an understanding of what you’re after
- We explain the process, leads times & investment
The next step’s up to you, connect with us now to start the conversation, no pressure, that’s not our style!
In the meantime, here’s some interesting stuff about 3D Virtual Tours…
- Customers can visit you ‘virtually’ so social distancing won’t limit the number of people who can view your products or services.
- Allows your customers or clients to experience your business as if they are there in person
- Suitable for shops, showrooms, estate agents, hospitality, schools, colleges, architects, museums, galleries, holiday accommodation, community groups and more…
- Your showcase transforms your customers’ experience
- Can be viewed on any smart device
- Can also be viewed with a VR headset, completely immersive
- E-Commerce friendly, your customers can buy directly from your shopping cart
- A range of products to support your existing websites & e-commerce set-ups
- Use tags, directing your customers to products, services or event information
- Your showcase can be part of your sales, marketing & social media strategy
- Data and links provided to include in your marketing activity
- Still imagery provided directly from the 4K scan, amazing clarity, which can make 2D brochures and magazines come fully to life
- Your business can be positioned on Google Street View, customers will see your 360º imagery
- Fully tracked unique visitors & monthly reporting of your tour
- Monthly, quarterly or annual re-scans of your business available
- Flexible payment terms. We get it, cash flow may be squeezed right now. If you like the idea, don’t let the money thing be the blocker, let’s talk, we can sort something out!